Chitchat and the occasional in-depth analysis about fiber, knitting, spinning, crochet, cooking, feminism, self-image, and a modicum of personal blathering.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

alive, not kicking

quick version, i had a fall at bowling on the the 17th. my left tibia has a plateau fracture that was repaired on the 24th, after an emergency surgery and a followup to save my leg from compartment syndrome. i'm still in the hospital and in a lot of pain and on a lot of meds. no weight on this leg for three months minimum.

will update again when i can type better. just wanted to post a sort of granny weatherwax "i aten't dead" sort of thing. I'm in UPMC Presbyterian Hospital room g1022 for now.

a friend loaned me his laptop today but it's my first laptop experience. not as easy as it looks.

No comments: