Chitchat and the occasional in-depth analysis about fiber, knitting, spinning, crochet, cooking, feminism, self-image, and a modicum of personal blathering.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

lived through it

Well, we had a good two days with no major family drama. Nobody yelled at anyone in public. Everyone seemed to like their presents. Nobody got sick or had any accidents.

I'm completely exhausted.

Yesterday, we went to my aunt and uncle's, then to my mom's. This morning, my mom and my elder daughter came here (younger daughter was already here) to open presents and get the day started. Then we went to my other aunt and uncle's. Then we drove through Hartwood Acres to see the light display, THEN we went to my other aunt's house and visited for an hour and a half or so. I'm now completely done in.

All the socks went over big. All the facecloths and wine cozies went over well as well. Cousin Ray loved his scarf. I'll have ten million photos over the weekend, but I have to go back to work tomorrow, and I'm exhausted.

No comments: