Chitchat and the occasional in-depth analysis about fiber, knitting, spinning, crochet, cooking, feminism, self-image, and a modicum of personal blathering.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

project update

i've had a lot of time lately to sit around and knit, so the clapotis is coming along.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The dropping is going better than I'd anticipated due to the threadiness of the yarn. I'm on the fifth iteration of the straight section. Considering the size so far, I'm thinking that nine repeats will be enough instead of the stated twelve, and since I accidentally eliminated one increase repeat, i'll on-purpose eliminate a decrease repeat.

I'd blather on and on, but my idyllic weekend of health worries, hospital visits, sunburn, and barbecue is at an end and I am off to work. After more coffee.

No comments: