Chitchat and the occasional in-depth analysis about fiber, knitting, spinning, crochet, cooking, feminism, self-image, and a modicum of personal blathering.

Monday, November 05, 2012

Electile Dysfunction



I will be so glad when all this is over. Only one more day until the phone calls, the horrible, horrible television ads, the flyers in the mail, one more day until all that stops. One more day until I can stop being anxious about my rights and the rights of my daughters. One more day until I can stop worrying about all the progress we've made in the past four years being rolled back. One more day.

Do me a favor. If you're an undecided voter, today? Stay away from the polls tomorrow. If you haven't made your mind up by now, you're either an idiot, or willfully ignorant.

One thing I kind of like about this process. I like finding out who the assholes are. Lots of people are good at concealing their asshole tendencies. It's much easier now for them to slip up and say something or post something on Facebook that reveals the truth about them. I like knowing the truth.

But the whole thing is stressing me out and giving me a headache. I'm over it. Get it over with and lets continue making this country a better place for EVERYONE in it, the women, the poor folk, the religious minorities, the atheists, the gays, the trans people, the immigrants, the marginalized and mainstream alike. The kitten demands it.


1 comment:

Ludmilla said...

"The kitten demands it." Made me laugh, for the first time today. Thanks.