Chitchat and the occasional in-depth analysis about fiber, knitting, spinning, crochet, cooking, feminism, self-image, and a modicum of personal blathering.

Thursday, November 01, 2012

November Blogging Challenge

I’m going to try to have a blog entry a day during November. I’m not usually one for self imposed pressure as I am a firm believer that external pressure is quite enough thank you, but I’ve been very neglectful of this blog and that needs to change one way or another.

Posts might be long or short. They might be a photo and a quick line or two about it. They might be a series of links, or a series of tubes. They might be deep or supremely shallow. We’ll just have to see how it goes.

One of the things that keeps me from it is the inescapable reality of my hands. It’s getting more difficult to type. My accuracy is way down and the nerve pain makes typing very frustrating at times. I hate this almost more than anything else because I’m used to being strong. I’ve long prided myself on my strength. I can’t even open a bottle of vitamin water without a knife and a grippy thing now.

So anyway. Knitting, photographs, my brain being overtaken by Apple products, feminism, kittens, body image, a modicum of personal blathering as advertised, who knows. Stay tuned.


No comments: